One of my final hurrah purchases came in yesterday along with the VIB jam-packed sample clutch (fun size everything!) The clutch is hideous, naturally, but here’s what’s inside:
- Benefit POREfessional (0.25 oz)
- Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara (0.14 oz)
- Sephora Instant Moisturizer (1 oz.)
- Smashbox Hydrating Photo Finish Primer (0.25 oz)
- L’Occitane Shea Hand Cream (0.34 oz)
- Murad Intensive-C Radiance Peel (0.33 oz)
- Algenist Overnight Restorative Cream (0.5 oz)
Stella McCartney Stella (0.05 oz)
- Hanae Mori EDT, 1.2mL
This is how it’s done, Birchbox! The original clutch featured Stella, but mine was replaced with Hanae Mori – and I’m glad! I think it’s actually for men, but it smells strongly of vanilla with a little jasmine, and I’d wear it in a heartbeat.
I haven’t had a chance to dig in to the rest of the samples, but with the spending freeze fast approaching, I expect I’ll be cherishing them soon. Even though I have a hoarder-style stash of samples already, I always find them useful for car and purse extras, saving suitcase space on trips, or to fill up my basket of guest toiletries (my girl friends love that!)
On a related note, Sephora’s offering 5 free samples (rather than their usual 3 free) til 8/28. Double points for VIB’s AND extra samples?! Get it, girl.